Summer vacation is here. Hopefully, you have a job lined up. Try to save as much of your money from your summer job as you can. Here at ICAN, we encourage you to not spend all your money eating out, but if you were to enjoy a restaurant now and then, where would you go?
In college, I remember taking a study break to order five McDoubles off the dollar menu once – not the smartest choice I’ve ever made.
Here are my top 5 restaurant choices:
· Simple, yet satisfying. Family friendly. Great chicken.
· Two words: Butter. Burger.
3. Firehouse Subs
· Quality subs and they make it easy to donate to support your local fire departments.
· Big burritos, quality food, at a quality price.
1. Five Guys
· A little pricy, but the BEST burger I’ve ever had.
What are yours?
Shea - ICAN Hiawatha Center