Beauty Buys Under $10

When you're living on a budget - especially in college, knowing the good buys from the cheap knock-offs can be a huge savings. Beauty items are a category where if you buy the cheap stuff your skin can suffer, but the high-priced stuff can be out of reach. These are my all-time favorite beauty items to have. I have these either in my purse, my car or my dresser. They’re inexpensive and best of all they work!

  • Neutrogena eye makeup remover - $6.15
  • Burts Bees tinted lip moisturizer - $5.25
  • Aveeno makeup remover wipes - $5.69
  • Maybelline New York Lash Sensation - $5.69
  • St. Ives Timeless Face Moisturizer - $8.71 (I swear by this one)
  • Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment - $5.50
  • Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless foundation - $5.69 (amazing if your skin gets oily throughout the day)
  • NYX Cosmetic Powder Blush - $4.75
  • Cover Girl Eyeshadow in Sheerly Nudes color palette - $5.99 (can never go wrong with nude colored eyes shadows)
  • Wet & Wild Nail Polish (any color) - $3.48 (awesome price, great colors)


Lupe - ICAN Hiawatha and Davenport Centers