Interesting Information in 140 Characters or Less



Where do you get your information on topics you’re interested in?  For me, it’s Twitter.  Twitter is a beautiful thing because you can get information directly from whatever source you want.  If you’re not interested, you don’t have to follow.  And because Twitter limits tweets to 140 characters or less, you process a lot of information in your feed pretty quickly. 

Do you use Twitter?  Feel free to follow me @SheainIowa, although I only use my account primarily for personal use.  More than anything, you’ll get an occasional picture of my son or something going on in my family’s lives.  

If you’re interested in following the ICAN account, the twitter handle is @icansucceed.  Think about other topics you’re interested in and search for accounts that will provide information on them.  Information is out there if you’re willing to do a little searching.


 Shea, ICAN Hiawatha Center