A New Advisor in the House - Getting to Know Meghan



Hi, Everyone!

My name is Meghan Schneekloth and I am the newest member of Iowa College Access Network. I will be working as a Student Success Advisor at the Kirkwood Regional Center in Hiawatha.

I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself to you! I grew up in the Cedar Rapids area and absolutely love our city. I am really excited to be helping students and families throughout the state of Iowa. I am deeply passionate about serving and helping others as well as meeting new people. 

When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, working out, and being actively involved with my church and community events.  I love traveling to new places and meeting new people. The summer and fall are my two favorite seasons here in Iowa. The summer and sunshine is hard to beat! In the summer, you can find me boating, traveling, running outside or out at a baseball game. Go Cubs! The fall in Iowa is so beautiful with the changing leaves. I love sweatshirt weather, football season and of course pumpkin spice latte’s!

Feel free to stop by and see me next time you are in at the Kirkwood Regional Center in Hiawatha. I’d love to meet you!



Meghan - ICAN Hiawatha Center